Just a quick quip about something I just noticed. I haven't really had time to make a quality post. But rest assured my faithful fans, it will come.
haha.
anyways, I was trying to add someone's # into my phone, and it said "SIM card full, storing into phone" and I was like, what? no, I don't want that. So i backed outta that shit and thought to myself, "well, I'll just delete some contacts that I never call anyways."
It is AMAZING who you have in your phones! Unworthy ppl (by unworthy i mean that i have no idea who they are) are in my contact list all over the place. Ok well maybe not all over the place, and I'm just looking at it and going, "who the hell is this?" Now, granted, when I first got my phone, i never put in ppl's last name, 'cause i'm like, eh, won't need it. Mistake. Anyways, it's hard to remember ppl by first names 'cause you end up meeting ppl with the same name. But even so, i had this one fella by the name of Dan Miller. Who the heck is dan miller? even when i put their last name down I STILL can't remember them.
and HOW THE HECK do i have 3 jennifers? I DO NOT know 3 jennifers. Jenny G is the only one that I can think off the top of my head. I vaguely remember putting one in when i picked someone up for something... OH, and does anyone even know a Naomi? I don't remember a Naomi at all, seriously. But I did keep her number, because I think "i moan" backwards is funny, haha ;]
Naomi sounds kinda exotic, hmm. It's too bad these things don't tell you when you first saved them as contacts.
ok gotta get my day started, have fun ppl.
No comments:
Post a Comment