For anyone who's seen the show "I love new york 2" you must know that tailor made is a pussy.
He a bitch, fo sho.
He cannot possibly be a man. The only reason New York is staying with him is because either
1. She wants a puppy to play with
or
2. She's gonna dump him after a certain amount of time and then start another show again.
I'm sorry there is no way a girl can fall in love with that person. It is disgusting.
For that matter, some of the girls I know can do better than the guy they're with right now . Much better.
I don't know what it is that makes these girls settle. Perhaps it the lack of choice, or fear. Fear that they won't find someone better; but you know, fear will only make someone settle for second best. (if not worse)
I could go on and on about this, but I think my time is better spent on a shower and sleep for tomorrow.
We get to see Shannon! yay!
If I wake up, that is.
Jane is a poopyhead. Yep.
and I can't BELIEVE you guys didn't come in. It would've been so fun ;]
1 comment:
Great work.
Post a Comment