We were heading home from hanging out at the refactory, I only had 3 beers, and I was driving home alone with boram and david behind me in another car... and as I slow down to turn onto glisan, I noticed a bike pull out from the 76 gas station following me...and being the sober driver that I was, I immediately took my next convenient turn into the parking lot... and then watched that bike COP take the right into the parking lot next to mine... and he slowed down and looked at me too i think... hah, think I'm on top of it bitches, how you like me now? ;]
so yeah, david and boram saw the whole thing and david called to see if I was ok... we both decided it was prolly a good idea to sit it out where I was for a bit before heading back onto the road... even though I was pretty sober. So yeah, I had to sit it out at jody's for like, 20-30 minutes... it was rough, yep. fo sho.
No comments:
Post a Comment