Sunday, July 8, 2007

HELLO WORLD!

haha, so pretty much my xanga doesn't work anymore... i don't know why it won't let me log in. I think it has to to with the fact that the site got hacked a while ago and they had to do maintenance or something... poopy, but I'd like to think it's a nice lil change. call it an opportunity for a different part of the world wide web to enjoy my awesomes posts. yep, that's right ladies and gentlemen, I wake up and piss excellence.

ANYWAYS, went to the beach this weekend to celebrate my brother's birthday with friends... um.. a whole lot of beers. not too much food. lots of chilling and hanging out... overall, good times. After checking out we decided to go eat breakfast... so we sit down, and there's 6 of us, but janelle steph went to the bathroom, so there was 5 of us at the table when the waiter brought us the water, and as he was putting down the glasses, he asks, "four people?" and the FIVE of us looks at each other and I say, "uh, no actually we have 6." So he leaves and the 5 of us are like... WTF?... if there's 5 of us sitting there, why would you ask if there's 4?...um... what? ;]

we ended up going to the outlet to do some shopping after we ate, and I found these cargo pants at aeropostale that were marked at $49.50, but it was in the 50% off section, so i'm looking at it and i'm like, hmm.. yeah I feel like spending some money today and these look pretty nice, I'll shell out $25 bux for 'em. I go to check out and I was asking about some of the other pants on that same rack that had their prices marked down even further and blah blah... and then she was trying to explain why some are and some aren't... then I remember her saying "five ninety nine" and "two ninety nine" and I'm totally confused 'cause i'm like what's she talking about now?... so I pay, and then I'm looking at the receipt, and i'm like... dude, I got those pants for $2.99!! hahaha, me and mike were kinda stoked about that. He got his for $8 dollars for some reason, I have no idea how they do pricing on those things, oh well...I got a good deal ;] I mean his deal was good too, just not as good as mine ;]

ok. exhausted from partying... gotta turn in early... tomorrow is back to work... grr.

No comments: